A1 and A5 Sportback Audi have won the "Autonis 2010 design"
Double award for Audi in the rankings made by the readers of German magazine Auto Motor und Sport ", a level of success remains unmatched. Audi A5 and Audi A1 Sportback exceeded their competitors in Germany and the world.
Audi A5 Sportback, the "middle class" was voted favorite in all categories managed a total of 79 percent. Audi A1 was also ranked first in its category, with 67.8 percent.
A total of 21,066 readers of the specialist magazine "auto motor und sport" (ams) voted to award "Autonis - Best Design Innovations 2010", in which 88 cars were selected in eight categories.
In an event at Castle Solitude, near Stuttgart, the director responsible for the Audi A1, Stade and Michael Rupert Dick's governing board member of the technical department responsible for A5 Sportback, have received awards from Bernd Ostmann, editor in chief of ams.
As you browsed 'A1 and A5 Sportback Audi have won the "Autonis 2010 design"' you may find interest in following news . . .
- Audi shows its effectiveness: A3 1.6 TDI consumes just 3 liters per 100 km
- Audi A5 Sportback - elegant as a coupe, as a practical Avant
- Audi A1 enter into production in October
- Audi S5 Sportback, A4 3.0 TDI A3 1.2 TDI clean diesel and the premiere in Frankfurt
- Audi RS 3 Sportback launches with 340 horsepower, the most powerful ever built A3