Audi shows its effectiveness: A3 1.6 TDI consumes just 3 liters per 100 km
The first test use in actual traffic conditions, the new Audi A3 1.6 TDI has already a record. With a maximum of 3.0 litres/100 km, the latest version of the A3 is far below the value given by the manufacturer - 3.8 liter and 99 g CO2/km.
The "Efficiency Challenge A to B" organized by Audi comprises 4182 km between localities Lofoten Islands of Norway and Bee, in northern Italy. A total of 120 journalists and brand customers and participate in this tournament, with 20 vehicles, of the 5 models of the brand with four rings.
Three days after the first partial results showed clearly the effectiveness of the full range of Audi models. Besides the new Audi A3 1.6 TDI and A4 2.0 TDI it has a very good result, giving a consumption of only 3.9 litres/100 km.
In the petrol models, the Audi A5 Sportback 2.0 TFSI has the best consumer, with an average of 4.9 litres/100 km.
The best results, by class:
- A3 Sportback 1.6 TDI - 3.0 l | S3 - 7.0 l
- A4 2.0 TDI e - 3.9 l | S4 - 7.7 l
- A5 Sportback 2.0 TDI - 4.9 l | A5 Sportback 3.2 FSI quattro - 7.5 l
- Clean diesel Q7 3.0 TDI Quattro - 7.9 L | Q7 V12 TDI - 8.7 l
- TT 2.0 TDI - 4.9 l | TT RS - 7.3 L
As you browsed 'Audi shows its effectiveness: A3 1.6 TDI consumes just 3 liters per 100 km' you may find interest in following news . . .
- Audi S5 Sportback, A4 3.0 TDI A3 1.2 TDI clean diesel and the premiere in Frankfurt
- Audi A5 Sportback - elegant as a coupe, as a practical Avant
- Audi A1 Clubsport Quattro, A 500-Hp Fans Showcar GTI
- Audi RS 3 Sportback launches with 340 horsepower, the most powerful ever built A3
- Audi A1 enter into production in October