Dacia SUV coming in 2012, to 14,000 euros
Low-cost Dacia brand is expanding its portfolio with new models and the first new product to hit the market will be an MPV. There is nothing official yet, but first impressions of the new Dacia SUV will look like could be provided at the Geneva Motor Show.
Caradisiac Dacia says that its upcoming 7-seat vehicle, and like Logan, whose platform will be built, will be the cheapest in its class. With a price of 14,000 euros, the new Dacia SUV will be more advantageous compared to the 7,000 euros cheaper range MPV Renault Scenic.
Of course, offering a cheap alternative to the Dacia range, MPV model will be equipped with the latest technologies and premium equipment.
Dacia SUV will most likely be produced at its plant in Morocco since the Dacia plant in Pitesti is already working at full capacity with the six current models (Logan, Logan MCV, Logan Van, Logan Pick-Up and Sandero Duster) .
Like the rest of the models produced under the umbrella of the Renault, Dacia new MPV will be powered by gasoline and diesel in the French manufacturer's range, and 105 units MPI 1.6 and 1.5 dCi 85 hp and 110 hp....
As you browsed 'Dacia SUV coming in 2012, to 14,000 euros' you may find interest in following news . . .
- Dacia SUV will be launched in 2012 at a starting price of 13,000 euros
- Dacia Asked Aid Of 10.5 Million Euros For The New Logan
- Dacia Duster will also have an automatic gearbox
- Black Line - limited edition for Dacia Sandero, Logan and Logan MCV
- Dacia Popster "MPV will be launched in 2012 at a starting price of 13,000 euros