Four Ferrari, transported by helicopter at 2350 meters altitude test drive
Journalists from around the world will some day lead to new Ferrari Four made its debut at Geneva. FF Two models were made by air at an altitude of 2,350 meters where a track specially prepared ice and snow.
The two vehicles Ferrari Four (FF) arrived in Plan De Corones, Italy - an area that can be tackled only by air - with a CH-47 Chinook helicopter carrier from Antares and three helicopters Regiment 205 Regiment Augusta Altair Bolzano of the Italian air base.
At the very likely event will be attended by approximately 200 journalists from around the world during the next four weeks.
Four Ferrari debuted world premiere at the Geneva Motor Show is the first model with four-wheel drive and seats of the company. Under the hood, FF has the 6.2 liter V12 engine that develops 660 hp and 683 Nm.
As you browsed 'Four Ferrari, transported by helicopter at 2350 meters altitude test drive' you may find interest in following news . . .
- Official: Ferrari 599 Hybrid debuts at the Geneva Motor Show 2010
- FF, the first Ferrari with four seats and four-wheel drive starts at Geneva
- A Ferrari 250 GTO worth 20 million dollars will be auctioned
- FF Ferrari the first with four seats and four-wheel drive starts at Geneva
- Ferrari Has Officially Entered The Indian Market