Mercedes-Benz has officially launched a new version Estate E-Class
Mercedes-Benz has today officially Estate version of the new generation E-Class, already available to customers in Germany, with five engines, 3 and two diesel petrol at prices from 44,800 euros.
Like the Sedan and Coupe versions, the Estate, already available for custom, unique design combined with safety, comfort, quality and practical sense. The new E-Class marks the debut of numerous innovative technologies, which no other car in its segment do not offer - from the detection of fatigue until the automatic emergency brakes when an accident is imminent and the Adaptive Highbeam Assist by Active Bonnet (engine hood active). In natural, Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate enjoy all these innovations, plus the matter on air automatic adjustment on the rear axle and endowment management standard single loading luggage compartment.
New generation Mercedes-Benz E Class Estate is the successor leader in the premium segment, over 30 years. Since the launch of the first Estate in 1977, over 1 million customers have enthusiastically discovered the practical way to travel in a luxury Mercedes. This success story continues with the release of the fifth-generation E-Class Estate.
The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate (having dimensions of 4895 x 1854 x 1471 mm) sets a new standard in terms of load capacity with its volume of 1950 liters.
Regarding safety, Mercedes-Benz offers the new E-Class Estate nine airbags as standard fitting, and innovative systems to assist the driver.
Line motor available at launch for the new generation Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate is comprised of five units (3 and 2 on diesel fuel), which develops between 170 and 388 HP. Even if they reduced cylinder capacity, new engines produce more power and consumes less fuel, while respecting the rules and pollution EU5:
- E 220 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY: 170 HP, manual transmission with 6 gears, consumption 5,7-5,8 litri/100 km, priced at Euro 44,803.5
- E 250 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY: 204 HP, manual transmission with 6 gears, consumption 5,7-5,8 litri/100 km, priced from 47,719 Euros
- E 350 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY: 231 HP, automatic transmission with 7 steps, 7 -7.3 litri/100 consumption km, priced at Euro 54,204.5
- E 350 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY: 292 HP, automatic transmission with 7 steps, consumption 8.6 - 8.9 km litri/100, priced at Euro 55,156.5
- 500 E: 388 HP, automatic transmission with 7 steps, consumption 11.1 - 11.2 litri/100 km, the price of Euro 70,150.5
Since early 2010, the Mercedes E-Class Estate will be available with motor:
- E 200 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY: 136 HP, manual transmission with 6 gears, litri/100 consumption 5.7 km, the price of 41,947.50 Euro
- E 350 CDI 4MATIC BlueEFFICIENCY: 231 HP, automatic transmission with 7 steps litri/100 consumption 7,6-7,7 km, the price of 56,941.50 Euro
- E 200 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY: 183 HP, manual transmission with 6 gears, litri/100 consumption 7.7 km, priced from 42,721 Euros
- E 250 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY: 204 HP, automatic transmission, 5 gears, consumption 8,0-8,2 litri/100 km, priced from 47,719 Euros
- E 350 4MATIC: 272 HP, automatic transmission with 7 steps litri/100 km 10,2-10,3 consumption, price of Euro 56,941.5
* Prices are valid on the market in Germany.
As you browsed 'Mercedes-Benz has officially launched a new version Estate E-Class' you may find interest in following news . . .
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in autumn receives two new motor
- The new Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG Estate - ultra high performance for a break in 2010
- Mercedes-Benz unveiled the new C 63 AMG
- Mercedes-Benz has delivered to customers over a million C-Class cars
- The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet is ready for 2010